Integrity gives you real freedom
“Integrity gives you real freedom: You have nothing to fear because you have nothing to hide” ~ Adel De Meyer
If you don’t know Adel De Meyer yet, visit her website to learn more about the awesomeness about her, and start following her on all of her social media platforms. Adel is a gorgeous South African living in Australia. As if her beauty isn’t enough, Adel is a fun and super smart social media specialist and influencer, speaker, author and mentor. I had the privilege to see her speak at Social Media Marketing World last March in San Diego, and we both belong to a fabulous group on Twitter called #VideoReplyDay. I love her positive attitude and her wealth of knowledge about social media.
Adel posted this quote on her Facebook profile a few days ago and I was immediately hooked. Integrity is about being honest and having strong moral principles, it’s about being whole and undivided. In your personal and your professional life.
[bctt tweet=”#Integrity gives you real freedom – Here’s how you can do it #entrepreneurs” username=”SabrinaCadini”]
I’m all about integrity, not only with family and friends, but also with my clients. They tell me it’s one of the reasons why they hire me and how I stand out from the rest of the event planners and business coaches they meet with. And you can do the same. When you are consistently showing integrity and you have work ethics in place your brand will benefit. And you will have nothing to fear because you have nothing to hide
How can you improve your integrity?
- Treat people the way you’d like to be treated – Inspire and elevate others, show appreciation, go above and beyond with your services, don’t discriminate, don’t judge
- Lead by example – There’s nothing better than a business showing integrity among everybody in the team. Be available, transparent, and care for each of your team members
- Be appropriate by using the right words – They could be used against you and your business one day
- Give credit when it’s due – You want to collaborate with people and grow together to achieve success
- Have clear, transparent communications – It’s very important that your clients know exactly what to expect and what you will be offering to them. Don’t withhold any information from them
- Take responsibility – Don’t blame others for the mistakes you make (or hide them); accept the consequences and deal with them with honesty and good faith
~~~ LEAVE A COMMENT ~~~ Are you showing integrity in your business? How?
Need help with your business? Are you starting out, or do you need new strategies and solutions to get unstuck, be more productive, and be more profitable? Let’s connect! Schedule your FREE Clarity Call HERE
As a Holistic Precision Life Coach and creator of the Life-Work Balance System, I empower ambitious professionals and high achievers like you to optimize themselves and unlock their full potential, fostering enhanced well-being and productivity in their lives and careers. I combine innovative methodologies (epigenetics, neuroscience, chronobiology, and positive psychology) to facilitate profound lifestyle transformations.