Life-Work Mastermind is back! Join us 😍
I’m very excited to start my fourth Life-Work Mastermind! Yes, the wait is over, and applications are open 🎉
If you are super passionate about what you do but you don’t see the growth and the results you were expecting, you always feel overwhelmed, you can’t seem to achieve your goals and get the life and business that you want, you are in the right place!
What you will get:
– Brainstorming, feedback, support, inspiration and advice from me and other amazing like-minded female business women in an intimate group setting
– Accountability to keep track of your progress
– Tips and strategies to improve your personal area: body-mind connection, self-care, mindfulness, emotions, confidence, goals
– Tips and strategies to improve your professional area: productivity, goals, your creative spark
– Resources and materials that will help you master life-work balance on your own once the mastermind is over
– Facebook Group: A private Facebook Group to give you easy access to me and the other members. We will communicate, exchange ideas and thoughts, and support each other. The energy is always amazing and truly inspiring there, and you will create and develop relationships that might last forever!
Bonus: One 1-on-1 coaching session with me (45 minutes) to personalize your goal map
This will be a growing and learning experience that will improve your wellbeing, empower you, and push you to the next level.
✨ You will finally say hello to that life that you’ve been dreaming of for years!!! ✨
My Fall Life-Work Mastermind is usually shorter than the Spring edition due to the upcoming holiday season, so this is the perfect way to get introduced to my style (and hopefully continue to grow with me!).
Click HERE for more information and to apply – Hurry, we’ll be starting next week and I still have a few spots available!
Holistic Life Coach, Brain Fitness Coach, and Life-Work Balance Strategist for busy professionals. I blend well-being principles with neuroscience, biohacking, positive psychology, stress management, and mindfulness techniques to implement effective behavior changes.