Have you created your 2023 goals yet?
You are probably ready to make changes in your life, but you are always busy with to-dos and distractions, and making time to reflect on what you want can seem yet another thing to do.
You probably give up on your dreams and plans because “you don’t have the time.”
As a result, without a clear direction, you end up going wherever life takes you. And not knowing what you want or where to go makes it hard to prioritize yourself.
I’m sure you’ve been there many times.
On the other hand, creating a solid plan for the new year adds excitement and interest, it gives you clarity and purpose in life. When you connect deeply to your goals and to what you want from life, you:
- Identify where you want to go, and the steps needed to get there
- Connect more deeply to yourself and to who you really are
- Prevent doubts or fear of change
- Grow in your life and in your career
- Prioritize your time on what matters most so that you can live the life you truly want to live
2022 is almost over, and now is a great time to map out your 2023 and be more in control of your choices and decisions.
Don’t know where to start? Let me help you create a custom plan for a successful 2023!⠀
I’m offering two FREE guided New Year New You Goal Setting Workshops this year:
1) TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6 at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern on Revel
Please note: you must be a member of the Revel Community if you want to attend this class. If you are not a member, click HERE to join, then reserve your seat for the event at this link. Revel is a community for women 40+ looking to connect and to have important conversations: everything from favorite authors to relationships, health challenges, empty nesting, fitness and travel; the highs and the lows, they’re all here. Revel membership (currently free) includes tools for members to create, plan, and attend both virtual and in-person events like this one
2) THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8 at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern
Click the button below to reserve your seat!
Why Attend my New Year New You Workshop?
Everyone can set goals, but if you’d like to get guided assistance from a coach while you create your personal and professional goals, you are in the right place!
During the 2-hour workshop, we will go through different steps:
- Review to reflect on your wins and accomplishments from this past year
- Align to identify your values and connect with your goals
- Brainstorm to come up with goal ideas from different angles, big or small
- Refine to create your goal plan, stay motivated, and maintain momentum throughout the year with effective strategies
- Visualize to envision your action plan and set yourself up for success
Sounds like a plan? Reserve your seat today!
See you there!
As a Holistic Precision Life Coach and creator of the Life-Work Balance System, I empower ambitious professionals and high achievers like you to optimize themselves and unlock their full potential, fostering enhanced well-being and productivity in their lives and careers. I combine innovative methodologies (epigenetics, neuroscience, chronobiology, and positive psychology) to facilitate profound lifestyle transformations.