Are you ready to transform your life?
I hear more and more people (and read more and more articles) talking about the struggle to achieve work-life balance, and that it should rather be labeled as “work-life integration” because balance doesn’t really exist. I get it, we’re all very busy and overwhelmed in our modern society. And I totally agree that trying to combine work with life doesn’t make sense. Either you focus on one or on the other, right?
Well, not really. Until you keep putting work and life on the same level, until you keep considering work and life as competing interests, you will never achieve balance. There’s more than finding a few hours for yourself to relax or setting boundaries with your clients. Everything starts in your body.
So how am I different in my coaching practice?
I use a holistic approach that focuses on the body and mind connection. Our body and our brain are part of a system not two separate entities. When your body and mind are aligned and they work together, you can achieve far greater results.
I also combine neuroscience with positive psychology to optimize your brain function and performance, and help you achieve outstanding results in every area (physical, mental/emotional, spiritual).
I prioritize. I put YOU first, YOU are the starting point. For me, work is not the same as life. Your personal life comes before your professional life. When you as the individual, as the human being, are thriving, then we move to you as the business person. By focusing on nutrition, sleep, exercise, self-care, habit creation and tracking, and stress management, you can improve your well-being, energy, positivity, focus, productivity. You can then move to your business needs, and you will be able to accomplish more in less time. This will eventually create more time for yourself and for what you love to do. You will create a positive loop that will bring constant happiness and results in your personal and professional life. This is how you achieve Life-Work Balance: life comes first, then work can get done.
People often say, “My business failed because I didn’t set the right goals, I didn’t have enough money, I didn’t have the experience, I wasn’t focused enough”, and so on. But a business also fails because they don’t take care of themselves:
- They don’t fuel body and brain with the right nutrients (real food, that is – not processed or packaged meals rich in carbs and refined sugar)
- They are sleep deprived (we recharge, detoxify, and heal our cells while we sleep)
- They are leading a sedentary life (exercise boosts your immune system, increases blood flow in your body and brain, and it produces hormones responsible for your happiness, positivity, creativity)
- They don’t find the time to practice self-care (no, it’s not a luxury – it’s necessary for your physical and mental health)
- They don’t recognize stress and burnout as dangerous threats to their health, and they let them take over day after day
Does this sound familiar to you?
If you’re not able to be there for your business, who will?
It is crucial that you thrive as an individual first. “The greatest wealth is health”, as the ancient Roman poet Virgil said thousands of years ago. Nothing is more valuable than that in our life.
We live in an era where chronic stress and chronic disease are on the rise, but we can take control of our well-being by taking better care of ourselves.
I also find myself more and more involved in discussions about work-life balance, and people are suggesting that I change my coaching practice because work-life balance doesn’t really work. Of course, it doesn’t work, and I am not coaching about work-life balance. Instead, my coaching practice is about Life-Work Balance.
I don’t believe in work-life balance
I don’t believe the word “work” should ever be placed before the word “life”. Why? Because we are human beings before everything else, we are not human doings. Today we give too much emphasis on our working life, and we put ourselves at risk for chronic stress and chronic disease. This is not good for our body, not good for our brain, and not good for our business. I found myself in that same situation years ago, and it wasn’t fun.
Are you still trying to achieve work-life balance? Don’t bother. It’s not worth it. Take care of yourself first. Only then you will be able to focus on your business for better and long-lasting results.
Let’s work together today!
Choose your first step to a better future:
- Schedule a complimentary Clarity Call with me to discuss your challenges and design a blueprint for a new and better version of yourself
- Learn how to achieve Life-Work Balance to improve your well-being, increase your energy, positivity, focus. You will become more productive, more successful, and more profitable. This is what I call success in life!
- Browse my Coaching Programs to see if there is anything that you might be interested in
Not ready to commit yet?
No worries! Let me share some useful tips in the meantime to get you acquainted with my coaching specialty and style: Download my “How to Achieve Life-Work Balance” guide below and let’s keep in touch!