My word for 2020: RESET
Hello, wonderful blog readers! How is the new year treating you? I hope 2020 is giving you what you are desiring and attracting, and it is granting you permission to become a new YOU.
I see the new year, or better yet, the new decade as a time to change, as a time to reevaluate my needs, my goals, and start fresh. This is an opportunity to ground in with myself and get clear on what really matters. This year I want to be deeply in touch with my highest purpose.
This year I will RESET and come back stronger, better, wiser.This is the year of RESET #ResetIn2020 #LifeWorkBalance Click To Tweet
In 2020, I am ready to:
- Create a new version of myself
- Use my energy in the right directions
- Be more aware of my vision
- Live more on my own terms
- Gain more clarity from every situation
- Embrace whatever is okay and not perfect
- Shift from inner critic to inner coach
- Permeate my entire existence with vitality
- Nourish my body and brain as often as possible
In 2020, I am not going to:
- Be just enough
- Be a victim of standards
- Ignore my inner wisdom
- Please everyone just because
- Follow others’ advice just because
- Stay within my boundaries
- Be distracted by negative vibrations and forces
Did you pick your Word of the Year yet? Share with us here and why!
May every blessing be with you in 2020 and beyond!
Holistic Precision Life Coach, Brain Wellness Coach, and Life-Work Balance Strategist for busy professionals. I blend well-being principles with epigenetics, neuroscience, positive psychology, and mindfulness techniques to implement effective behavior changes.